• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Any Traditional Archers Here? 3 Arrows!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20yds with a Shrew Model-T with carbon arrows
ModT_group.JPG

15 yds with a Super Shrew, cedar arrows with broadheads.

Head_shot.JPG

Here's The Results!

Our winner is;
Skunkskinner with a total score of 9.270" :hatsoff:
2nd goes to PaulN/KS with a 9.298" score
and 3rd goes toPeteD with a score of 11.197"

Not bad shootin' fellers! And I am happy to report no nocks were harmed in the production of this contest. :thumbsup:

In the special Moderators Category; :wink:
First place goes to Stumpy and his Bear Kodiak 6.515"
2nd goes to Stumpy and his Damon Howatt Dreamcatcher 7.056"
and 3rd goes to, you guessed it, Stumpy, and his Bear Kodiak Hunter 9.075"

Good shootin' Stumpy! :hatsoff:

Congrats all, Skunk, Paul, Stumpy.
And one more round of thank yous to Jethro for this contest,his encouragement, and his imagination.
Can't wait to see what the surprise is in the partner shoot (if I get a partner).
Pete

Yep, a real big Thank You to Jethro for all his work on these contests... :thumbsup:
:hatsoff:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

It was good to blow the dust off the old Bears.

You should have seen what I could do back when I used to shoot in a weekly indoor/outdoor traditional league. :thumbsup: I don't tear up the 'ol nocks and fletching like I used to.

The older I get the better I was. :wink:

Dang sorry I missed this one, looks like fun....But if ya'll dont mind here's a few pic's of the bow I just finished making last week...It's bamboo backed ipe med r/d, 66" ntn, 50# @ 28"....

BRIGGSHANDLE1.jpg

BRIGGSBOWHANDLE3.jpg

BRIGGSBOWHANDLE4.jpg

BRIGGSBOWTIP.jpg

BRIGGSBOWTIPOVERLAY.jpg

BRIGGSBOWBACK.jpg

BRIGGSBOWUNBRACED.jpg

BRIGGSBOWBRACED.jpg

BRIGGSBOWFD.jpg

Good looking bow... :thumbsup:
That birds eye maple on the handle looks real sharp.

Back