• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Any shops near Wilmington, NC

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daryl Crawford

50 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm visiting Wilmington, North Carolina for the next week and I didn't know if anyone could recommend any muzzleloading shops in the vicinity.
If I had time I was hoping to see something in the area. I did a Google search but didn't find one.
I appreciate any info you folks might have.

Daryl, to my knowledge I had the last muzzleloading gun shop in NC east of Statesville. I had to close it down in 2012. More than one local customer would walk in with a couple muzzleloaders they bought online from Track of The Wolf or Dixie Gun Works, They would look at mine on the racks and go home and order it, and then ask why I was going out of business.

Latest posts

Back