• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Any one else going to Old North West Territorial Reundezvous

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohio ramrod

75 Cal.
Reaction score
Are any of you planning on going to the Old Northwest? I expect to be their with my Ice Cream Frezer again this year . I'll be takin g a lot of maple syrup and honey to make the ice cream with. The strawberries aren't doing to good this year so I doubt that "she who sleeps at home " will let me have many to make strawbery ice cream. The apples did good last year so we'll have lots of apple cobler with the ice cream. As they say about me " Ramrod cann't shot for ****, but he sure can cook!"

Ramrod,
I'll be there with the family. We were at last years event and had a good time. Have you been to this years site before? Hope we can find a shady spot again this year.
mrbortlein

Yea, I've been there twice before. Forget shade unless you want to risk getting flooded when it rains.The site is nice but the rifle range is limited and no trap range. ( At least not in the past. )Some of the best round robins I've been to were at this year's site.Look for a one pole with a double top and a lean to rain fly. I'll have plenty of icecream and popcorn as well as my apples.

Back