• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Any Old Muzzleloading Pistol Challenge , Ends Oct 31

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Colonialist said:
Glad I could save anyone else from getting the Wooden Spoon. :rotf:

If'n ya hadn't'a shot that one hole waaaayyyy over yonder on target two.... :hmm: :idunno:
:haha:

Jethro: Thank you. Well done.

Deadeye: Congratulations. Fine shooting, sir.

All: My gun was a 7 1/2" Ruger Old Army. Those two targets were absolutely the best pistol targets I've ever shot in my entire life.

Mike
(Shuffling sounds as he unpacks the attic looking for a rifled musket...now where did I put that darn thing?)

Someone said What kinda gun so here's mine. I built this on the stock & lock of an old CVA about 15 yrs. ago. A 12".45 GM barrel, a Pedersoli single set trigger, TC Contender sights.
It's super accurate using two hands, too muzzle heavy for 1 hand(lucky target 1 was so close and only 5 shots)I've won a lot of shoots with it some as far as 100 yds. all 2 handed. Thanks Mykeal and congrats to all who entered.
Deadeye

001-25.jpg

Congrats Deadeye. Very good score, and you are able to shoot that single shot good. As to what I shot, it was a Rugar Old Army. Thought about shooting my home made "zip" gun made from a Crosman Pellet Gun, but since the configeration is like an "in-%@*&(" I decided that would be a bad idea. :nono:
Another fun on line shoot Jethro, thanks again. :thumbsup:

See ya, Jim/OH :hatsoff:

Well at least I beat Grizz. After our last meeting, I needed to trim his heels just a bit.

Many Klatch

Latest posts

Back