• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Any muzzleloaders in the Austin, Texas area?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New to the forum. Muzzleloading/reenactment groups seem a bit sparse in the Austin, Texas area. Was wondering if there are any other enthusiasts in the area that are active and where you are shooting and with whom? Was really looking to get out and shoot my flintlocks and am struggling to find like-minded individuals.

Welcome to the forum from North Texas, between Red River Station and Doan's Crossing.
It's a bit of a drive but the Red River Renegades shoot monthly, last Sunday of the month, in Electra Texas. They have a Facebook page.
I haven't been since deer season... but I'll be back soon.
They have a grub shack and a suttler usually shows up with a huge tent full of everything you need to keep making smoke.

Latest posts

Back