• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Any flintlock fans in the Arlington, WA area?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt85

54 Cal.
Reaction score
As the title says, any flintlock fans in the Arlington, WA area?

I don't shoot competitively but I'm down for shooting as a group for fun.

I’m in Port Orchard and have recently gained an interest in flintlocks coming from in lines. Would love to have a shooting get together but I rarely cross the Narrows Bridge. Might though.

SeaRun1

I'm in S. Everett area and shoot with 2 North end Clubs that share a range up in Sedro Wooley... Skagit Valley Muzzleloaders and Interlake Mountain Men... Both have monthly shoots and membership is not a requirement to come out, though it does help out the clubs and the fee is only $20 for Skagit and I don't think Interlake is much more... In addition to that the clubs host 3 Rendevous('s) during the year and a Traders Fair in July, also both can be found on FB for more information... I believe Interlake has their shoots on the 3rd Sat and Skagit has theirs on the 4th Sunday... Unfortunately the range is closed this month due to the extremely high fire danger in the area but as soon as we get some real rain on the ground things will get back to normal... All that being said I'd be happy to go shooting with you... Oh, and I have mostly flintlocks along with a few cap guns...

I'm in S. Everett area and shoot with 2 North end Clubs that share a range up in Sedro Wooley... Skagit Valley Muzzleloaders and Interlake Mountain Men... Both have monthly shoots and membership is not a requirement to come out, though it does help out the clubs and the fee is only $20 for Skagit and I don't think Interlake is much more... In addition to that the clubs host 3 Rendevous('s) during the year and a Traders Fair in July, also both can be found on FB for more information... I believe Interlake has their shoots on the 3rd Sat and Skagit has theirs on the 4th Sunday... Unfortunately the range is closed this month due to the extremely high fire danger in the area but as soon as we get some real rain on the ground things will get back to normal... All that being said I'd be happy to go shooting with you... Oh, and I have mostly flintlocks along with a few cap guns...
Oh good to hear! I am wanting/supposed to be joining Skagit Co. Muzzleloaders. I have the form filled out, but I have not gotten it to Duane, I got sort of sidelined with a torn rotator cuff from work. Albeit I shoot on my grandfathers property with a 100 yard range. Maybe one of these days we ought to meet up!

Oh good to hear! I am wanting/supposed to be joining Skagit Co. Muzzleloaders. I have the form filled out, but I have not gotten it to Duane, I got sort of sidelined with a torn rotator cuff from work. Albeit I shoot on my grandfathers property with a 100 yard range. Maybe one of these days we ought to meet up!
Ouch, I feel your pain man... I've had 5 shoulder surgeries over the years and they will definitely slow you down for a little while... Let it heal and don't push it too hard, this last year kinda sucked for me too as I had 3 pretty major abdominal surgeries and I had a really hard time with the forced inactivity... All that aside, yeah SML is a great bunch of people... Lots of knowledge and just fun to hang out and shoot with, I don't make as many of the monthly meetings as I'd like but I do all the Rondy's and other events... And I am always ready to meet up with folks and talk/shoot BP and muzzleloaders...

Latest posts

Back