• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Any BP sellers in the Northern Kentucky area?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hatchet-Jack

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Any of you fellas know of a Smith within 50 miles of Brooksville KY that sells real BP like GOEX, Schuetzen, Swiss 3F anything but Pyrodex or Triple 7?

Thanks in advance!

I'm up in the Dayton Oh area, and I've never been able to find it here or around Cincinnati.

I know you were looking for it locally but it only took a few days to get my order from Midway. I ordered Tuesday evening and it was on my porch Friday. Probably a lot cheaper than you can find it locally, at least here it is.

I know you were looking for it locally but it only took a few days to get my order from Midway. I ordered Tuesday evening and it was on my porch Friday. Probably a lot cheaper than you can find it locally, at least here it is.
Thanks I'll check that out! Midway is a great company.

Any of you fellas know of a Smith within 50 miles of Brooksville KY that sells real BP like GOEX, Schuetzen, Swiss 3F anything but Pyrodex or Triple 7?

Thanks in advance!
You are about an hour from friendship. Call em and see if when they have matches or are open for shooting if their powder magazine is open for sales.

Dont know how soon you are needing powder or how far north you are in Kentucky. I buy mine from Deer Creek Products south east of Indianapolis and I am going down in October to replace what I shot up this year and would meet you somewhere in the Southern part of Indiana and split a case. I get Olde Eynsford there for right at 400 a case plus tax.

Back