• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN Antler tine powder measure

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks Two Feathers here.

I have a new listing, it’s a 55 grain Antler tine powder measure. The price is $20.00 + $3.00 U.S. s&h in a padded envelope. It has a thong hole to attach a Rawhide boot lace or Buckskin thong for carrying. It can be hung from your Bag, Powder horn, Bag strap, or where ever it’s convenient for you? You could just shove it in a pocket as well.

There’s not really much to say about this, it’s a powder measure, and it’s made of Mule Deer Antler shed. That’s why the color is so light….exposure to the weather. Not too much else to say about it? It measures 6.25” long (straight across the curve. If you look closely at the top view, you’ll see a pour spout that I carved into it to make it easier to pour your powder down the barrel. As one of my other customers stated recently about his “ it would make a great weapon if needed” :thumb: It’s engraved with 55gr. so you never need to try and remember how much it holds? The 55gr. engraving is burned in lightly. I will make it darker if anyone is interested in it?

I know this might be a light charge for you “big bore” guys, but if you need a handmade antler measure for a specific powder charge, contact me. I’ll make whatever charge size you need, within reason. I CAN change the quantity of this one a bit in either direction? Let me know if you’d like it, but changed?

I prefer PayPal, but I also accept Postal or bank Money orders. I cannot ship this item to Canada due to Canadian Wildlife laws. All my prices are in USD$’s I ship same day as funds are received. The exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

As always, Thanks for looking.

If interested, PM me here.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• New antler measure 55gr.s 001.JPG
    New antler measure 55gr.s 001.JPG
    169.7 KB · Views: 33
  • New antler measure 55gr.s 002.JPG
    New antler measure 55gr.s 002.JPG
    178.2 KB · Views: 29
  • New antler measure 55gr.s 003.JPG
    New antler measure 55gr.s 003.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 26
You know I respect you and your craft. But just for giggles? Can you even imagine an ADJUSTABLE antler tine measure?
SOLANCO:
Thanks, will take that under advisement. :thumb:o_O:rolleyes: I already have the wheels a turnin.' Somehow I think the PC/HA crowd here would go Bat manure crazy if I did that? Right now I'm in the middle of 2 lg. ball bags, but your idea is worth thinking about?
Thank you for your compliment also, I'm flattered. I never looked at me as anything but a guy with a hobby?
God bless:
Two Feathers

Howdy folks Two Feathers here.

I have a new listing, it’s a 55 grain Antler tine powder measure. The price is $20.00 + $3.00 U.S. s&h in a padded envelope. It has a thong hole to attach a Rawhide boot lace or Buckskin thong for carrying. It can be hung from your Bag, Powder horn, Bag strap, or where ever it’s convenient for you? You could just shove it in a pocket as well.

There’s not really much to say about this, it’s a powder measure, and it’s made of Mule Deer Antler shed. That’s why the color is so light….exposure to the weather. Not too much else to say about it? It measures 6.25” long (straight across the curve. If you look closely at the top view, you’ll see a pour spout that I carved into it to make it easier to pour your powder down the barrel. As one of my other customers stated recently about his “ it would make a great weapon if needed” :thumb: It’s engraved with 55gr. so you never need to try and remember how much it holds? The 55gr. engraving is burned in lightly. I will make it darker if anyone is interested in it?

I know this might be a light charge for you “big bore” guys, but if you need a handmade antler measure for a specific powder charge, contact me. I’ll make whatever charge size you need, within reason. I CAN change the quantity of this one a bit in either direction? Let me know if you’d like it, but changed?

I prefer PayPal, but I also accept Postal or bank Money orders. I cannot ship this item to Canada due to Canadian Wildlife laws. All my prices are in USD$’s I ship same day as funds are received. The exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

As always, Thanks for looking.

If interested, PM me here.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Reminds me of one I started today with a tine from a shed I found over a decade ago. Two squirrel gnaw spots on it add some character

Attachments

• 20211027_192729.jpg
    20211027_192729.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 20211027_192741.jpg
    20211027_192741.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 10
Back