• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Antler powder measure #6

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Up for sale hand carved antler powder measure, approx 75gr. You can add beeswax to lessen if desired. Approx 7” long. Please no other comments here, thank you. Great stocking stuffer for that special muzzleloading someone. First reply here with I’ll take it, gets it.
$55 shipped CONUS, Paypal or Venmo. Several more to come.
1B396170-E7E0-44CA-9638-D64787FE4B15.jpeg
DFE9A8F1-F46C-44BC-A5E0-4BDEBE509AE7.jpeg
E51E8C8E-D6B9-4310-9364-E33F63E026FE.jpeg

Last edited:
What a beautiful work of art!!! Thank You vey much, only problem is my wife confiscated it and is making me wait till Christmas. What may I ask do you cut the antler with a dremmel? Are the fangs the antler or do you glue them on. Almost hesitant to use it but it’s going to look so good with my Tc 12ga New Englander in the goose pit. Thanks again!!

Back