• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE Antique Half Stock Percussion Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheTyler7011

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Attractive antique .44 caliber half stock rifle. Lock is strong. Ramrod seats and holds well.

Seems okay to shoot but any kind of major shooting and I would get a new drum.

$400 + Shipping

I am in DFW if you happen to be local

EDIT: I do not have any information on the providence, Date of manufacture, or general history of the arm.

Attachments

• D5182E9C-78C4-4D01-AEF4-EFFBD0D4CD2B.jpeg
    D5182E9C-78C4-4D01-AEF4-EFFBD0D4CD2B.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 6
  • 62249197-24BB-4DB8-ACAA-0E19B846EAF9.jpeg
    62249197-24BB-4DB8-ACAA-0E19B846EAF9.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 65FCEE8A-6F39-474B-9C24-2DD00984178A.jpeg
    65FCEE8A-6F39-474B-9C24-2DD00984178A.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 2BD09A6A-D084-4B56-847E-B90AA85C7504.png
    2BD09A6A-D084-4B56-847E-B90AA85C7504.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1A908BB8-4387-4603-8C9A-4C9703DD0CC7.png
    1A908BB8-4387-4603-8C9A-4C9703DD0CC7.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
What is the bore like?

I’ve taken the breech plug out once (hardest thing I’ve ever done lol) and it looked really good inside. In terms of gauging the bore and giving you input on the rifling life, I am not sure I can be of much help in that regard.

I really caution anyone considering buying something from this guy. He has several ads and has yet to provide proof of his ID. Either he just isn't reading the prompts or Pajeet from India is getting clever and learned better english.
Have you ever considered that the man may have left for the holidays after posting his ad? All you tiny little watchdogs do is yip, it gets rather annoying.

Have you ever considered that the man may have left for the holidays after posting his ad? All you tiny little watchdogs do is yip, it gets rather annoying.
Rules are rules, boss.

I'd choose one Yorkie that's awake over 2 sleeping Dobies.

He was last seen yesterday at 1935. He could at least give us an explanation as to why he can't meet the requirements.

Rules are rules, boss.

I'd choose one Yorkie that's awake over 2 sleeping Dobies.

He was last seen yesterday at 1935. He could at least give us an explanation as to why he can't meet the requirements.
Let him drool over the muzzloaders this guy has posted. He seems to have all sorts of rare stuff.
Hope you loose some $$

I really caution anyone considering buying something from this guy. He has several ads and has yet to provide proof of his ID. Either he just isn't reading the prompts or Pajeet from India is getting clever and learned better english.
Steve pls delete these. I just posted the forum ID rule on the baker. Sorry that my very expensive antique weapon collection makes you uncomfortable.

Forum ID photo posted on original ad.

Also I happen to live in the great state of TX 😛

Then get ripped off like some other unfortunate people on here then maybe you'll start "yipping"!

Get a fishing bobber light from wallyworld or sporting good store. About $4-5. Turn it on and drop down the barrel and take a picture with your smart phone.

Latest posts

Back