• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WITHDRAWN antique eyeglasses 3 pair

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Offered as a unit, not individually. Three pair of eyeglasses that have been in the family for generations. My offspring are not interested in them so I offer here instead of them going at a yard sale after I go under.
Two gold (colored) wire framed pair with no lenses. One pair, very interesting with blue lenses and fold up side lenses. Included with this pair is the original case. The case is leather and is so old and dry it almost disintegrates looking at it.
If you research old eyeglasses you will learn that the use of different colored lenses was believed to cure diseases. Blue was, supposedly, a cure for syphilis. :eek:
I know these are period correct. I just don't know what periods.
$100.00 for all three plus shipping in a small USPS flat rate box $7.90.
Accept personal checks or money orders. U.S. only.
PB180181.jpg

I’m interested in these I’m in Ontario Canada will you ship here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back