• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE Antique English 15 Gauge Double Shotgun For Sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Original Track of the Wolf info for this gun.

Attachments

• 857618CB-ABA5-4BB8-97DD-BBF1A4DE8A3F.jpeg
    857618CB-ABA5-4BB8-97DD-BBF1A4DE8A3F.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 168
  • CEFCD741-4531-4278-BDCB-543442817195.jpeg
    CEFCD741-4531-4278-BDCB-543442817195.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 141
Thanks, sorry about sending my question before reading ALL of the previous posts...lol. I'm very tempted by you shotgun, its a bit too short for my spider monkey arms but maybe I can locate a period looking slip on type pad.

When you remove the barrels from the stock and turn them do you hear any rattling (rust in between the ribs?) can you drop a light in bores and take pictures? Thank you.

What are acceptable forms of payment?

I don’t see that you sold this gun. Do you still have it available? My brother may be interested?

Back