• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Anthony Zoli .58 cal smooth bore, buffalo gun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No Deer

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi all, recently came into possession of an Anthony Zoli, Navy Arms, .58 smooth bore buffalo gun. I was considering selling it, but have no clue as to value. Bore looks real good, outside of gun looks good. Any rough estimates as to value?

The Navy Arms Buffalo Rifle was a .58 calibre. The guns were made by taking a Civil War Zouave and cutting it down and sporterizing it into a half stock with a wooden ram rod.

Years later, they did sell a separate 20 gauge smooth bore barrel, so I’m assuming you have one of these after market barrels. You make no mention of the original .58 calibre barrel…

I have no real idea as to the resale value….

The Navy Arms Buffalo Rifle was a .58 calibre. The guns were made by taking a Civil War Zouave and cutting it down and sporterizing it into a half stock with a wooden ram rod.

Years later, they did sell a separate 20 gauge smooth bore barrel, so I’m assuming you have one of these after market barrels. You make no mention of the original .58 calibre barrel…

I have no real idea as to the resale value….
I’ve no idea about the value, but mine and one owned by a friend, all came with 0.58” smooth bore barrel

Yeah there was one in the for sale section here not long ago, i believe in the mid $400 range.

Anyone interested, I have a Zoli 20 guage barrel for the Buffalo Hunter. It needs some TLC but is plenty serviceable.

Back