• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Another Use For Balistol Made Moosemilk

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crow-Feather

32 Cal.
Reaction score
This summer at the range, I was bothered mightily by flies, mosquitos, and other flying bugs. I use a moose milk made with ballistol and apply it with a spray bottle. Well, I got so upset at them bugs, I started spraying them with the moose milk. After awhile, I discovered that them flying bugs were gone. I happen to look down at the floor and saw it littered with WALKING flies, mosquitos, and other flying bugs. Upon inspection, I discovered that the moose milk coated their wings and made them so slippery that air would just slide past their wings and they fell to the ground. I swear it's true or may a 21 year old model fall in love with me.

Moose Milk when I first was shown it was
1 bottle of rubbing alcohol
1 bottle of hydrogen peroxide
and then you used the bottle of the peroxide to measure out a portion of Murphy's Oil Soap.

Ballistol may be harmful to bees, as I've been told that it's not the wings, but clogging of the openings to their respiratory system that harms them when using the stuff mixed with water near them, and likely what harmed the critters at the range. ;)

LD

16 oz bottled water, 2oz Ballistol, 1 oz Murphy's soap. Cuts BP fouling, lubes patches, kills bugs, shines floors, unsticks locks, lubes hinges, attracts bass to your lure, draws in big bucks, stops your truck engine knocking, removes spots from clothing and makes your teeth whiter. It's a great cologne and makes ice cream tastier too. Kinda like the WD-40 of black powder.

This summer at the range, I was bothered mightily by flies, mosquitos, and other flying bugs. I use a moose milk made with ballistol and apply it with a spray bottle. Well, I got so upset at them bugs, I started spraying them with the moose milk. After awhile, I discovered that them flying bugs were gone. I happen to look down at the floor and saw it littered with WALKING flies, mosquitos, and other flying bugs. Upon inspection, I discovered that the moose milk coated their wings and made them so slippery that air would just slide past their wings and they fell to the ground. I swear it's true or may a 21 year old model fall in love with me.

Hope that’s a female model your speaking of

Didn't work on my neighbor but she has a hot mom my age. Looks like she is 40 and not 60. I think I'll try moose milk cologne on her! LMAO 😁

Back