• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another saw blade knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:grin: well, i LOVE yer attitude Pitchy! (guess that's the attitude that totally amazed me and drew me into all the vous and shootin stuff,,the people are just amazin.. !! :hatsoff: okay lets see,, :hmm:no money, :shake: no kid,,young or old,,no dogs,,so no pick of the litter,,the cat was a/is stray,,,i think to much of ya to send ya the blonde :shocked2: (best stay on my good side you don't want her!)well, options is gettin low :( .. we'll come up with somethin :thumbsup: on a side note, an a duh question..what saw blades? anyone (gees :shake: )ever try a circular saw blade? like a 10 in.? boy i got a bunch of them..7 1/4 too..other blades,,have to look, tell me what you can use,or wanna try.. got files too..any help? there's gotta be somethin i can throw in the mix.... :hmm: thank you pitchy!! this is NEAT!

RC said:
:grin: well, i LOVE yer attitude Pitchy! (guess that's the attitude that totally amazed me and drew me into all the vous and shootin stuff,,the people are just amazin.. !! :hatsoff: okay lets see,, :hmm:no money, :shake: no kid,,young or old,,no dogs,,so no pick of the litter,,the cat was a/is stray,,,i think to much of ya to send ya the blonde :shocked2: (best stay on my good side you don't want her!)well, options is gettin low :( .. we'll come up with somethin :thumbsup: on a side note, an a duh question..what saw blades? anyone (gees :shake: )ever try a circular saw blade? like a 10 in.? boy i got a bunch of them..7 1/4 too..other blades,,have to look, tell me what you can use,or wanna try.. got files too..any help? there's gotta be somethin i can throw in the mix.... :hmm: thank you pitchy!! this is NEAT!

I figured everyone here has that kind of attitude, I`m just so sick of this greedy materialistic world we live in. I would imagine it could be fixed right up if everyone just followed one commandment, treat your neighbor as you would like to be treated.
We gotta show a little light in the world bro`s or it will become total darkness.
I like to use the big circular saw blades that ya saw logs with, though the last three came from a two man cross cut saw.
And as i have said i`m no knife maker so they`er not perfect by no means, just something to play with and the woods pretty.
Just came in for a break, got the wood on it just need to sand it down.

Btw so everyone knows! I think I got the first Pitchy made knife. :blah:

pitchyknife1.jpg

pitchyknife2.jpg

well Swampy..""Btw so everyone knows! I think I got the first Pitchy made knife."" I think everyone knows now... :haha: you deserve it, you two are of like minds..(that's a good thing! :grin: )gees Pitchey them saw blades is tough to come by here..but i'll keep my eyes open.. and Pitcheys' right! these "forumers" are an awesome bunch!! ya know I think about every trade, craft,and handywork needed in traditional ""livin" cept maybe copper? don't see many/any coppersmiths(???) on here..? but dang near anything can be seen on here!what a great place! :hatsoff:

Here ya go RC, PT me your mailing addy and i`ll send er off tomorrow. :)

burlknife4.jpg

burlhandle4.jpg

That`s all the knife making for a while, need a break hope ya liked them. :)

:shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2: WOW!! THANK YOU SIR! that is really really nice!! I OWE YA!! BIG! THANK YOU..!! I sooooooo appreciate this!!!... NEAT! :hatsoff: :hatsoff:

Swamp Rat said:
Btw so everyone knows! I think I got the first Pitchy made knife. :blah:

I thought I did but only Pitchy knows for sure. :grin: Actually I have two of them. The first one he made out of a RR spike. :thumbsup:

Heck i`m confused, Rebel727 is right that he got the first knife i made from a RR spike but Swampy is right that he got the first one of this type.
So everyone is right, just the way we like it. :thumbsup:

HA! BUT I have the LAST one you made! (well not technically have yet but still.. :grin: :grin: :grin:

With everyone elses good deeds we now know there was people smiling all over the world today, and that`s a good thing. :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

RickD said:
I have a Pitchy Railroad spike knife

Rick, I think you and Rebel were the first two people that i made rr spike knives for and they were the first ones i had ever made.
You got a lot more serious about knife making than me since and have shown some real nice knives. :thumbsup:

Dunno about all that Lenn..I still have my Pitchy snake knife..Your knives are more PC where mine are more modern..The blades I make now are mostly damascus and I make very few knives anymore..I do have a knife RC sent me to rework,be a fun project..

RickD said "I do have a knife RC sent me to rework,be a fun project.."' :hmm: he may have received the wrong knife! :haha: ,,Rick was good enough to say he'd try to make this knife usable(been stored 2 years),an I love his work,so I told him do whatever he wants,,,this should be fun..for me! I think Rick's got some thinkin to do...good luck Rick! and thanks! :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back