• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Another PNW new member

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,

Just became a member and checking in. I am from the wet side of Washington. Really interested in fishing, shooting and dirt bikes. Been using in lines for years and lately have been bitten by the traditional bug. I have a CVA Frontier Hawken in .50 and just purchased a Traditions Crockett Rifle in .32. Really looking forward to learning more about traditional rifles and hunting with them. Will be carrying the Hawken a few times this year during muzzleloader season chasing Blacktails.

SeaRun1

Hello all,

Just became a member and checking in. I am from the wet side of Washington. Really interested in fishing, shooting and dirt bikes. Been using in lines for years and lately have been bitten by the traditional bug. I have a CVA Frontier Hawken in .50 and just purchased a Traditions Crockett Rifle in .32. Really looking forward to learning more about traditional rifles and hunting with them. Will be carrying the Hawken a few times this year during muzzleloader season chasing Blacktails.

SeaRun1
Welcome
Neil
Maryland

Hello all,

SeaRun1
Welcome from the San Juan islands, a fellow PacNW’ester!

Hello all,

SeaRun1
Welcome from West Sumter County Florida

Back