• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Another PA Guy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gentlemen, I’ve been a long-time lurker on MLF and decided it was time to sign up. I’ll probably still be mostly lurking around, but felt I should say hello and thanks for all the info I’ve gathered from this site over the last four or so years.
I started to “build” kit guns a few years back and successfully put together a Fusil 20 gauge, Bedford Co. .45 cal and assisted a master builder on my .54 cal Hanes style rifle. I am on to starting my first gun from a blank this winter so I may be asking some fairly stupid questions. Be prepared.
Thanks again for sharing your knowledge.

-Adam
For my 18 dollars a year, I get a ton of valuable information and entertainment here! A real bargain and value!

Back