• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

another one from Ohio

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmatt

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello to all. I am very new to black powder shooting. I am shooting a 50 cal. flintlock that my cousin built for me. This web site has been a great help. Thanks

Welcome Aboard Jim !

:hatsoff:

You're a step ahead of me. I've been learning for months but have yet to fire my own Flintlock.

There is plenty to learn. Then practice, blow smoke and enjoy to perfect it.

Marc

I am, sooo looking foward to it!

Have fun with the .50

Hello Jim!

Are you anywhere near Dayton? My ML club shoots next Saturday, and we'd be glad to help you learn about muzzleloading. Or anybody else who's interested.

Welcome! I am pretty new too. I am blasting caps instead of flint, but it is all good fun. I went out yesterday, got in 5 shots and then ate misfires until I gave up and came home from the range. As a newbie, I didn't have my CO2 yet, so I had to go to my mentor to get him blow it out. I now have one. It is all part of the learning. Get ready for the ride!!!
:v :grin:

Jim,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you on board.
Seems we have Buckeyes standing in line to sign
on.Hope you visit often and contribute when you
can.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

We were all new to muzzleloaders at one time or another! Welcome aboard. Emery

Ohio - Isn't that somewhere in the east - I heard there was a bit of a scrap there year back - something about a fort on the Forks of the Ohio and a young fella by the name of Washington or was that Braddock - don't know all the english are the same to me. :thumbsup:

welcome jimbike, always glad to have another ohioan onboard. have fun, make smoke and be safe.

Latest posts

Back