• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another nubbie to make fun of....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrellj

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello from the cold country on top!
Not very good with computers so I'll try to keep up.
Bought meself a cva hunterbolt an only been to the range
with her twice. I call myself cannonball because I've always been facinated by explosives. Modern guns took all
the fun out of shooting...so black powder it is. :peace:

HAH! He speld "Nubie" wrong. :crackup:

Welcome. There's a lot of us here that feel the same way. Aligning a 10X scope and pulling a 1/2 oz trigger on a critter 300 yards away puts too much between you and the critter.

I can see the smiling faces of the old ones in the cloud of white smoke my muzzleloader produces.

Hello Cannonball,

A big welcome to our neighbor to the north.

Yep, never seen "knew-be" spelled that way! :crackup:

cannonball,
welcome to the forum glad to have another canadian in the group. lots of friendly people and lots of information at your fingertips. hope you will contribute whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :thumbsup: :) :peace: :)

An I never knew nubie, nubbie, knewbi or any of the above
were actual words. I guess the cold's gettin' to me.
Sorry.

Welcome Newbee, oops, I mean cannonball...

Another nubbie to make fun of....

Making fun isn't so bad, it's all the pointing and laughing that get to me, and that's just from my family... :crackup:

Look, phonetic spelling was acceptable in the 18th Century. Look at the letters written by British Officers. Since we're a BP forum, we shouldent critasize each odder four our spelling earors. Play nise.

Back