• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Another newby

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hivel

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello guys! I've been a shooter for many years but not much bp. In fact I'm picking up my first rifle next week (renegade 50 cal). Normally I'm not a wordy type so I'll be mostly lurkin' and reading to catch up on what I need to know. Glad to be here.

Welcome :thumbsup: You've found a great forum with lots of knowledgeable members!

welcome to the camp is that the TEXAS hill country?

Yes, we live north of San Antonio. Send us your excess rain!

I'm new myself,live in Wichita Falls. You can get a lot of good ideas and info here. Hill country thats a good deal.!

Welcome to the MLF! There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here in camp with a lifetime of experience to share. Pull up a stump and join us at the fire.

Back