• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Another newbie!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ks_stickbow,
jeff welcome to the forum glad you finally got registered. if you have any ???? please don't be afraid to ask. hope you will join in the forum whenever you can. if i can ever help you can always PM me.nice pic by the way again welcome and stay active
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
snake-eyes(john)
:peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

Goodmorning Jeff, welcome to the forum. I think we all suffer from temporary insanity at one time or another when we sell off guns, (unless we want to buy another one...but we could of sold the lawnmower instead) Nice looking bow. I want to give traditional archery a try. All my modern stuff has been collecting dust lately...

Welcome.

Muzzleloaders and trad bows go together well. There's a few of us hereabouts. I went from recurves to a longbow and back to recurves (all one-piece but one that I sold). They just seem to fit my hand better.

deer2R.jpg

Nice looking bow. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back