• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Another Half Stock Gibbs/Rigby Style Flintlock .40 Caliber Rifle - SPF

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have the below pictured rifle for sale. It was built by me and completed in May of this year. It is a combination of the Gibbs/Rigby style of rifles and handles extremely well.

The stock is Grade #3 or 4 Sugar Maple finished with LMF Honey Maple stain and various oils/finishes. The barrel is a "Rice Match", square bottom rifling, .40 caliber, 7/8"" across the flats, 36" long, with a 1-48" twist and cut rifling. The lock is a Kibler SMR Lock with a Chambers White Lightin 5/16-32 touch hole. The single trigger is a modified Bivins and is light, clean and crisp. The weight is 7 lbs plus and the LOP is approx. 13 1/2". The front sight is a TOW # FS-PA-37-I and the rear sight is a Kensight Silhoutte adjustable.

I am asking $1,800 plus fully insured shipping in a wooden crate via the USPS. I estimate the shipping to be around $80 east of the big river and about $95 out west. I accept USPS Money Orders or I can take a credit/debit card with the 3.5% fee added if you call me.

Please ask if you have any questions or need additional pictures.

IMG_0515.JPG
IMG_0516.JPG
IMG_0517.JPG
IMG_0518.JPG
IMG_0519.JPG
IMG_0520.JPG
IMG_0521.JPG
IMG_0522.JPG
IMG_0523.JPG
IMG_0524.JPG

Last edited:
Status