• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Another great company to deal with.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks Two Feathers here again:

This time I have another company to talk about.

Recently I posted a question about whether I should sign my work or not? I was overwhelmed with responses, and that was great.

One of the comments that I saw repeatedly was: get a maker’s mark stamp. I decided that it was a good idea; so I began looking for shops that made them. I went the usual route, eBay, then an internet search. Much to my disappointment I found that the shops, here in the states, quoted me from $150.00 to well over $200.00. I knew that was NOT an option!

So I went to Etsy; a new place (for me) to look for things at great prices. There I found a company who specializes in custom made high quality hardened steel stamps. Their stamps are good on annealed blade steel, or softer “jewelry” type metals, like brass or aluminum. The company is based in the Ukraine. I’ve dealt with Ukrainian companies before and I’ve never had any issues, so I wasn’t concerned. Their prices were fantastic, and their customer service was even better.

I ordered a stamp with my 2 feathers logo on it, but I got a bit confused by the Metric measurements and the one I ordered was too small. My fault, not theirs! So I contacted the company and asked about getting a second, larger, one made. Not only did they work WITH me, but they took a loss and did the new larger stamp for less than my original small one! On the new one they only charged me for the material, NOT the labor. Now, I’m not telling you to rely on making mistakes to get better deals, BUT I AM telling you that you WON’T find that kind of service here in the states! Here, most everyone is only concerned about the “bottom line” money!

Additionally, the shipping was incredible on the time factor! Both times, I had my stamp well within the advertised time frame of 10-14 days from it going out the door. Both of my stamps arrived within 12 days and I was able to track the stamp as soon as it entered the U.S. I couldn’t be happier with this company. So, if you’re looking for a makers mark stamp for any of your crafting personalization, check with this company. Custom metal stamps and branding irons by StampsCustom on Etsy
Here is a second contact point. ( www.etsy.com/shop/StampsCustom

I’ll be back I’m sure.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Last edited:
That sounds like a good company to use if a custom stamp is what you need.

It's also good to hear about companies that will go out of their way to keep their customers happy. That's getting to be rare, these days.

Hey Zonie:
Yup... VERY rare! I was astounded by their CS. You can't go wrong with this company OR the leather company I mentioned. In fact I'm negotiating with Brad for 2 hides right now.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Back