• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another English newbie!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salukiwhippet

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi folks,

My name's Jamie, I'm a gamekeeper in Gloucestershire, England and started shooting a .58 smoothbore flintlock at Christmas, and I'm slowly getting the hang of it!

Welcome from the Great Lake state. When you get the hang of it let me in on the secret. I have been shooting a smoothie on and off for 30 years and it seem to have a m ind of its own. Perhaps it's a lack of my mind. Any way I have had fun doing it and hope you do too. Lots of good advice here on the forum.

Welcome :hatsoff: It sounds like you have an ideal job. :thumbsup: This is a great place to be.

Hello jamie and welcome aboard!from chesterfield derbyshire.youll love this forum as the wealth of knowledge is endless and the folks are friendly.

There's a few Brits here now. I'm in the south west and do much of my shooting with the Muzzle Loaders Association of Great Britain. Off to Bisley at the weekend for two days of long range muzzle loading at 600 and 1000 yards.

David

Thankyou all for all the welcomes.

David - I am MLAGB too, much of my shooting is at Wedgnock. Just with the musket at the moment, though I am trying to decide what to apply for on my next variation!

Back