• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another Brit

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rudall

40 Cal
Reaction score
I thought I’d better say “Hello” after already receiving some great assistance from some very helpful people. I live in Surrey in the south of England and shoot two Pedersoli percussion pistols – a Le Page in .36 and a Kuchenreuter in .44. I anticipate learning a lot and hopefully joining in the chat.

You are most welcome, Rudall. Many of us claim English ancestry and we love to hear from other parts of the Empire. Say, isn't Surrey where that Potter boy stirred up all the trouble? You have great taste in pistolas, and we're glad to have you! Cheers, George.

Welcome to the forum.
We have a number of British members here as well as some members from Australia and New Zealand.

I thought I’d better say “Hello” after already receiving some great assistance from some very helpful people. I live in Surrey in the south of England and shoot two Pedersoli percussion pistols – a Le Page in .36 and a Kuchenreuter in .44. I anticipate learning a lot and hopefully joining in the chat.
Hi from East Sussex.

Thank you all. I suspect that I will have more questions than answers for some time.
Hi Jim – we haven’t spoken for quite some time.
Kingston (Surrey) is just up the road from me.
Andrew

Hello from Idaho. God bless the Queen. They recently had a video of the Queen's Guard decking a heckler. If you see the person, shake his hand for me. I used to stand guard duty in the USMC and there were a few times. Tell him that he has a future in boxing if he ever changes duties.

Welcome Brit. My dad's family is originally from England. Do you know of any Sparhawk people?

Latest posts

Back