• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another belt bag

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smo

70 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I has some leather lying around that I couldn’t decide what too do with....

So here’s what I came up with..

A5EB25B0-94F1-4EBA-B032-D67D90DD8BD0.jpeg

98829B44-85A6-4395-B8A6-A74488FA46B8.jpeg

44DADDF7-2BEE-4B00-80C4-539D887F7E04.jpeg

A79D3ECD-2B4C-4551-84F2-9705C88DDB39.jpeg

No flies on that! I'm just now making one similar with a full divider and square bottom and a similar flap and belt loops. I just have to find and sew on that squirelly pewter button I mislaid, LOL! Say, is yours lined with muslin or something? Mine is plain. Good job SMO, I think I will form the front of my next one for more room.

You must have a wide belt, those belt loops on the back must be almost 3" wide.

They’re 3 1/2” seam to seam x 1 1/4” wide.

1 “ of Double stitching attaches the loops.

My belt is a 3” wide Black Latigo strap , that at least 3/16” thick.

No flies on that! I'm just now making one similar with a full divider and square bottom and a similar flap and belt loops. I just have to find and sew on that squirelly pewter button I mislaid, LOL! Say, is yours lined with muslin or something? Mine is plain. Good job SMO, I think I will form the front of my next one for more room.

There’s a double cloth divider sewn in between the front and back panel.

That creates the fringe around the border as well.

The bottom/ last picture above is the front pocket, the pic above it is the back pocket.

Back