• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Another +1 for Two Feathers

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VA Guy

32 Cal
Reaction score
I admit, I'm a practical guy. Which means that when it comes to a patch knife, I'm more likely to be found with a cheap box cutter or similar.

However, I recently came across this Two Feathers offering and thought that it would be slightly nicer than a box cutter, so I decided to pick it up along with a ball starter. I have to say... I wasn't disappointed. Photos simply don't do it justice; this is a really nice, hand crafted piece!

However, even more impressive than the product was the service. I can think of very few people that haven't commented to me on the nose dive that customer service seems to have taken across every industry as of late; un-returned phone calls, unanswered emails, delays in shipping... everyone knows what I'm talking about. NOT SO with Two Feathers! My messages/emails were promptly responded to, my items were shipped immediately, and he took the time to track the package to make sure it actually made it into my hands. All other vendors out there take note - this is how it is done!

Thank you again to Two Feathers; doing business was a pleasure and I hope we can do this again soon!

VA Guy:
Thank you very much for this and you taking your valuable time to write it.
I try very hard to be the best I can at what I do. I know what I make ( NON-PC items) is NOT just for everyone, but no one (with a scant few exceptions) has ever complained about what I DO make, even here where there are a few PC purists?
I look forward to doing business with you again and again.
Never lose that "Being Practical" value. It has served mankind well for centuries!
God bless:
Two Feathers

Back