• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Animals you might see in Idaho

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jay54 said:
Ok Rock Rabbits???

Pika. They're usually found pretty high up along with marmots. I've been lucky enough to watch weasels hunt for pika in rock slides a few times. Its pretty entertaining.

My son has had a connection with fox from a young age, he got to get close to two red fox during our deer hunt. For him it was the highlight of the trip. One was vary old and I'm guessing she ate a lot of cat food from the two small farms she seemed always to be found near.

That only seems fair as in her time there, she probably killed hundreds/thousands of mice and I'm sure the cats took credit for it :grin:

Sean Gadhar. I actually saw a red fox on this trip but could not get the camera out in time. I did not even know there were red fox in the area.

marmotslayer. I got good video of a jackalope but when I played it back he was not in the footage. They must be un-filmable????

Back