• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

...and another South African

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HenkBrazos

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I'm also from SA, currently working in Iraq, and have a passion for ML's.

Hope it will be ok for me to join you all arround the fire?

Howdy from Texas HB ... and be careful over there amigo!
Welcome to the board ... dig in here and get some too! Thats what its fer! :hatsoff:

Davy

Blizzard of '93 said:
Jeez, you S. Africans are coming out of the woodwork! Welcome to a great forum :hatsoff:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Yup, we're like weeds, when one springs up somewhere, the rest is bound to follow en masse... :rotf: :rotf:

Welcome from Germany! Be aware of the terrorists down there. You might be a target for the "camel drivers". :thumbsup:

Greetings from Germany!

Kirrmeister

HenkBrazos,
Welcome to the MLF, word must really be out in South Africa about this place. Hope you will visit often and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Indeed, you are welcome to the fire, no cold camps here.

You will find a friendly group here who share in your ML passion, including some of your own country folk.

Watch your back trail and stay safe over there in Iraq.

Tan

Latest posts

Back