• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ancient Ones Of Maine Spring Rendezvous

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nit wit

.69 Cal.
Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
May 13-16 2021 Primitive vous at 801 Meadow View Rd Canton Maine. Come in to the site via Hathaway Hill rd in Livermore. 3-4 miles off Crash road. All the usual events, blanket prizes. $10.00 single or family membership. Steaks provided Saturday night for supper. Super dry fire wood and a well pump on an artesian well. People are set up now, so come up and stay late! Over 100 acres to play on. We have a covered range25, 50 and 90 yards. I guarantee you will like it. If you need info call me at (207) 897-5058
Thanks
Nit Wit

If I was aware of this event sooner, I would have made arrangements to change my schedule so I could attend. It has been a long dry spell between vous, and I am itching to go to one this year. Hope you have a good turn-out and a great time.

If I was aware of this event sooner, I would have made arrangements to change my schedule so I could attend. It has been a long dry spell between vous, and I am itching to go to one this year. Hope you have a good turn-out and a great time.
We have another in October send a check to me made out to the Ancient Ones for $10.00 single or family membership and you will get news letters , we have a facebook page and a web site, www.theancientonesofmaine.com
Nit Wit

i will be there! First time for me, but I am looking forward to it. Nit Wit: do I need to pre-register/pre-pay, or just show up with a good attitude?

ADK Bigfoot

Just show up, you can even show up with a bad attitude! I'll be the good looking man with all my teeth!
Look forward to meeting you.
Nit Wit

Latest posts

Back