• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Ancient Ones Of Maine GEEZER SHOOT

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nit wit

.69 Cal.
Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Our May shoot. 19 shooters, a woman who shot is not in the photo, and she did great for a first timer, 2 women shot today. The target was my best out of 10 shots. Shooting from a 1 legged wobbly stool! I'm in the orange hat, 2nd place today.
Nit Wit

Attachments

• thumbnail_20230505_123104.jpg
    thumbnail_20230505_123104.jpg
    392.7 KB · Views: 2
  • thumbnail_20230505_160945.jpg
    thumbnail_20230505_160945.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Wow, looks like a good time. I probably would have come over from Vermont if I had known!
Don ‘t tell me to go to something called Gomer Cave, could not figure it out. Guess I’m too old or stupid.
Gomers cave , general board, stuff relating to a/o's, scroll down. you can do it!
Nit Wit

Wow, looks like a good time. I probably would have come over from Vermont if I had known!
Don ‘t tell me to go to something called Gomer Cave, could not figure it out. Guess I’m too old or stupid.
it was posted last week on muzzleloaders past n present f.b group

Our May shoot. 19 shooters, a woman who shot is not in the photo, and she did great for a first timer, 2 women shot today. The target was my best out of 10 shots. Shooting from a 1 legged wobbly stool! I'm in the orange hat, 2nd place today.
Nit Wit
YES great time.THANKS again NITWIT

So sorry for the rudeness, I just found out one of my good friends has dimentia! They pulled his drivers license this week. He is devistated and just dropped that on me this AM.
Shoot all you can now, you just never know how long we have

Back