• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

AN EASTER BUNNY DAY HORN

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, maybe not exactly, but a smaller powder horn or Day horn that I just finished for a friend. About 10" AOC and 2 1/4" across base. Should make a nice companion for his .36 longrifle. Sorry. I left the stopper in the shop.

Thanks for looking, Rick

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0614.jpg

Nice work Rick! You got the look of the bunny just right. Now my falconer daughter would probably want a hawk scrimmed on the opposite side with talons extended... :haha:

Scott

That is a unique horn and beautiful horn. The talents of the members on this forum are amazing. The passion is present in all the excellent craftsmanship and willingness to help.

Thanks for sharing.

Mark B

I really, REALLY like this horn! It goes beyond the excellent carving and scrimshawing of the bunny. Just something about it makes me smile. Of course the Easter Bunny being THE only theme makes it special right out of the gate, but there's something overall that's just gosh darn pleasin' about that horn. Your friend must truly be your friend - and that's so great. Lucky man - both of ya!

Another OUTSTANDING horn! :surrender: I don't know how you do it but keep sending the pix. :idunno:
Thanks Rick,
Dusty :wink:

Back