• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Amusing/Ridiculous Muzzleloading Misconceptions...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does she have to do with ML misconceptions?
Someone started a comment about men having to show their masculinity with trucks....never did understand that. We buy and build what we like, has nothing to do with masculinity!

Okay, go ask your Wife and Preacher if you go to church and maybe they can help you.
My church is the great wilderness.....my ears are not sensitive.....If I don't like what I'm reading, I pass it over....you know-free speech?

Badazz, knife wielding, fire and brimstone shooting, outdoors livin' mountain men driving a Prius is a somewhat amusing picture if you ask me.
Then again, I enjoy driving my wife's Mazda CX5 so what do I know?

wm (skirting profanity but just barely)

After retirement I started working part time at The Mannheim Auto Auction here. It is the world's largest auto auction, both in size (5 square miles of asphalt) and in volume. As you likely know, new cars and used cars are scarce right now. Couple of years ago 26,000 cars on the property was not unusual. Right now it's more like 13,000 . I've been there 15 years +/- because I made good friends and have a lot of fun. I can safely claim to have driven pretty much anything in current production and a lot that are not. Including antiques, customs, CDL trucks, pretty much anything you can imagine. Jacked up pickups? We keep ladders handy because there are some you would not believe. I could drive the dune buggy I built years ago under some of them.
Driving the Prius was and is boring. But the pure electric cars would shock you. (Pun accidental). Put the pedal to the metal in my first all electric- A Kia?!?!?!? The acceleration surprised the hell out of me and damn near gave me whiplash. Neck hurt for two days after. Pure electric race cars are the wave of the future. Bet a paycheck there are already people working on how to goose or soup up pure EV's.

After retirement I started working part time at The Mannheim Auto Auction here. It is the world's largest auto auction, both in size (5 square miles of asphalt) and in volume. As you likely know, new cars and used cars are scarce right now. Couple of years ago 26,000 cars on the property was not unusual. Right now it's more like 13,000 . I've been there 15 years +/- because I made good friends and have a lot of fun. I can safely claim to have driven pretty much anything in current production and a lot that are not. Including antiques, customs, CDL trucks, pretty much anything you can imagine. Jacked up pickups? We keep ladders handy because there are some you would not believe. I could drive the dune buggy I built years ago under some of them.
Driving the Prius was and is boring. But the pure electric cars would shock you. (Pun accidental). Put the pedal to the metal in my first all electric- A Kia?!?!?!? The acceleration surprised the hell out of me and damn near gave me whiplash. Neck hurt for two days after. Pure electric race cars are the wave of the future. Bet a paycheck there are already people working on how to goose or soup up pure EV's.
I don't how scarce they are because every used & new car lot is filled that I see.

There are soooo many misconceptions about muzzleloaders. The biggest right now continue to be formented by gun mags and some “gun nuts.” You need a black plastic or camp gizmo gun to take a Bambi. Real black powder is extremely dangerous and dirty. It shouldn’t be used by anyone without a explosive certification.

Hopefully we are now back on muzzleloaders.

On this forum, I have never been on one thread where the train doesn't leave the track.🤣
It's just human nature folks....why get upset? The only person upset is ...... you guessed it......You🤮
Some very interesting and knowledgeable things appear when you get off post....MHO.

I’m a bit late with this but we own two 2006 Prius cars both bought new.. I’m 6 feet tall weigh 230. Plenty of room for me, my wife and two large dogs (one 50 pounds the other 75) plenty of luggage space too. We drive the hound out of them and they give little trouble. All that an 50 MPG, what’s not to like.
That's like a sausage stuffing machine😂🤣. I'm 165 lbs., 5'11" and that thing is like sitting in a tuna can, pure hell getting in and out. That's a really funny tall tale you tell though😂🤣.

There are soooo many misconceptions about muzzleloaders. The biggest right now continue to be formented by gun mags and some “gun nuts.” You need a black plastic or camp gizmo gun to take a Bambi. Real black powder is extremely dangerous and dirty. It shouldn’t be used by anyone without a explosive certification.

Hopefully we are now back on muzzleloaders.
I don't think soooooo. Does it really matter.....it is actually very interesting.

On this forum, I have never been on one thread where the train doesn't leave the track.🤣
It's just human nature folks....why get upset? The only person upset is ...... you guessed it......You🤮
Some very interesting and knowledgeable things appear when you get off post....MHO.

In ALL of your history of being a member of this forum? Since way back in of May of '21?

Almost all of the threads I have seen in my short time on this forum stay on topic. Otherwise, it's known as hijacking a thread, which lead to posts getting deleted by a moderator - especially when the post had zero to do with the forum category, such as non-muzzleloading posts about vehicles in a General Muzzleloading forum.

Am I upset? Hardly. It's just being fair/polite to an OP who starts a thread about a muzzleloading topic and for some silly reason expects answers that at least have some relationship to the original question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back