• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Amusing/Ridiculous Muzzleloading Misconceptions...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats wrong with a Prius?

The thought of REALLY good mpg is certainly attractive when you live 35 miles from anything, however I think they may be a bit small for my large dog(s).

Some people have a lot of fun in a Prius.

No place to plug it in, in the dessert or wilderness. Does it have a big solar panel attached???😂🤣

Sometimes, you have to wade through pages of useless stuff to find that gem you're looking for. Spent many hours doing it, will probably spend many more.

I've heard all these myths also. I work with engineers and software developers (actually I'm one of those too) and engineers are the worst at making confident definitive statements about black powder shooting that are totally wrong.
I enjoy correcting them and then offering to demonstrate. Nobody ever takes me up on the offer to go to the range with me.

Although it isn't a myth, I get this comment often: "I can get off 50 rounds in the time it takes you to load one!"

Funny, I always thought we were there to shoot accurately - not faster.

I've heard all these myths also. I work with engineers and software developers (actually I'm one of those too) and engineers are the worst at making confident definitive statements about black powder shooting that are totally wrong.
I enjoy correcting them and then offering to demonstrate. Nobody ever takes me up on the offer to go to the range with me.

Although it isn't a myth, I get this comment often: "I can get off 50 rounds in the time it takes you to load one!"

When you need to rip off 50 rounds in a hurry, accuracy ain't all that important...that from experience.

No place to plug it in, in the dessert or wilderness. Does it have a big solar panel attached???😂🤣

Prius aren't electric, they are hybrid. The engine charges the battery and when the battery is charged it uses a gasoline/electric hybrid engine to get you 50mpg+ on the highway. No plug in or chargers required. Also their interior is insanely spacey for a car.
Pulled up to a sod place to asked for 35 pieces of sod to put in it. The guy shook his head and told me "not in that thing". I said we can just put sod in until it is full. 35 pieces later the man was then shaking his head in disbelief.

What I mean to say is people **** on prius but it is actually an amazing cost saving vehicle with a lot of storage.

Prius aren't electric, they are hybrid. The engine charges the battery and when the battery is charged it uses a gasoline/electric hybrid engine to get you 50mpg+ on the highway. No plug in or chargers required. Also their interior is insanely spacey for a car.
Pulled up to a sod place to asked for 35 pieces of sod to put in it. The guy shook his head and told me "not in that thing". I said we can just put sod in until it is full. 35 pieces later the man was then shaking his head in disbelief.

What I mean to say is people **** on prius but it is actually an amazing cost saving vehicle with a lot of storage.
I know they are hybrid...I was being facetious....They are really are cute little coffins though🤣😂

I know they are hybrid...I was being facetious....They are really are cute little coffins though🤣😂

If SUV's would abide by road regulations every other truck and car abides by they would be a lot safer, but right now SUVs kill everything but other SUVs on the road. For what its worth they have 5 stars on side impact and rolling lol

If SUV's would abide by road regulations every other truck and car abides by they would be a lot safer, but right now SUVs kill everything but other SUVs on the road. For what its worth they have 5 stars on side impact and rolling lol
My Harley has Zero stars on side impact and rolling 🤪.

Gentlemen...and I use the term loosely....there are a helluva lot of women that drive some insane PU trucks...and I'm talking good looking women😎🤪
There is a girl in our area , 22 yr old , traffic stopping pretty, bearly 5 ft tall, and built like a brick outhouse. She drives a 24 cu yd. Mack tri-axel and she owns the truck. There ain’t nothin macho about her

Have you ever been to a cowboy action event ?

There is a girl in our area , 22 yr old , traffic stopping pretty, bearly 5 ft tall, and built like a brick outhouse. She drives a 24 cu yd. Mack tri-axel and she owns the truck. There ain’t nothin macho about her

What does she have to do with ML misconceptions?

Gentlemen...and I use the term loosely....there are a helluva lot of women that drive some insane PU trucks...and I'm talking good looking women😎🤪
A friend's daughter moved to Philadelphia for college. Stayed there after for work. But she's back here every fall for the local fair. She drives her grandfather's tractor in the tractor pulls. She wins more often than not. Good looking young woman driving some of the locals crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back