• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ammo from old sinkers.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You fellas do not know HEN PECKED. I never was and we have been married 56 years but friends are under a thumb as large as the state. They never learned the secret of letting the wife go where she wants, spend what she needs and let her control all money. I was never denied what I wanted or needed but Carol got the home paid off early and pays credit fully each month. We do not owe a single dime. On SS and retirement it is so important to not have bills.
But my friend and his wife have separate bank accounts and a dog that she feeds prime rib and salmon once a week. She buys 3 steaks for $60 and the dog gets one. The dog goes to a vet all the time and it is so far gas is costly. He will not go to Hillside because it can get crowded. I told him the people come here because they are the best. The dog gets groomed once a week.
The worst is the jobs she wants done. He gripes about primers or caps, too much to spend. Drives 50 miles for 200 primers. But a new plastic-fantastic ceiling that takes a month and then trim. Wash walls and I have to take my shoes off when I go over.
The best is if he gets a deer he can not hang it or cut it at home. He wants me to do it, No thanks so he takes it to a butcher that she pays for and the dog will eat half or more.
OK a real laugh for you. They give the dog bones and fed him raw deer liver. They put him in her car and he got the squirts. Sprayed the whole inside of her car. Joe says wild animals eat bones but your dog in not wild and most bones are cracked for marrow. Plus they are in the woods and not the car.
My wife is so good a friend passed and his son wanted $2000 for all the guns. Carol said give him $3000.

I too am married to a a frugal woman and my Carol sounds alot like your Carol. I'm happy for both of us. And let me emphasize again we are NOT henpecked just trying to keep a litte harmony All good married men should be experienced in that field.

Back