• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD American flag basket

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyblackpowder

40 Cal
Reaction score
Hello folks
Up for sale for today is a basket that was inspired by the American flag .
This is a 12 inch basket and it’s about 5 .5 deep . This is just in time for fourth of July celebration. This would make the perfect to use for napkin’s, folks or anything you can put in it at your cookouts
the price is 65.00 with free shipping to the lower 48
Thanks for looking and God Blessed.
Kybp

Attachments

• EEB95FBF-10FF-49E2-B1FF-3DA1BA9BD56A.jpeg
    EEB95FBF-10FF-49E2-B1FF-3DA1BA9BD56A.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 94
  • AA050493-D8AA-41E1-9766-B99D989C2F8D.jpeg
    AA050493-D8AA-41E1-9766-B99D989C2F8D.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 3E3138CF-BD9B-40D3-9FAE-496DE2E7DC69.jpeg
    3E3138CF-BD9B-40D3-9FAE-496DE2E7DC69.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 93
This basket I will offer it at a discount price for the 4th of July .
55.00 with free shipping to the lower 48.

thanks for looking and god bless

Folks this basket is still up sale. I like know have feed back either y’all like the stained basket or the color with the natural.
thanks

Folks this basket is still up sale. I like know have feed back either y’all like the stained basket or the color with the natural.
thanks
I've bought one on your basket and I personally prefer the natural colored one I bought.
Have you ever tried making a pack basket?

Hey Andy
Are you talking about the adirondack backpack baskets
if you interested in one I don’t care try to make one . I have would have to try figure about the price because the strapping is 70.00 plus shipping . I might see if I can come up somethang cheaper.
thanks Tim
just let me know if you want one
I will try figure u a rough estimate price
1627158389726.jpeg

Yes that's what I had in mind, I've had several pack baskets over the years and none of them really held up well in real use.
Don't go cheap on the straps and yes give me a idea of what it would cost to make one, I'd like to have the larger size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back