• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Am I the only one in the Great Lakes Region?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do love my part of the country. Plenty of scenery. And the deer huntin' can't be beat! :thumbsup:

Now, if I could just figger out how to get rid of all of the politicians... and a lot of the rest of the crowd... :hmm:

:hmm: I'm seein' a pattern here.
Maybe I oughta move to GA...
And put my dogs pic in my avatar... :grin:

I went thru there once back when I was a youngun. Was a nice place if I remember right. :thumbsup:
I would like to get down there again some day for a vacation. Won't be stayin' tho. Got pretty deep roots here.

I lived in Oregon for a short time in the late '70's, and Minnesota in the late '80's through the early '90's. The rest of my nearly 50 years have been spent in S. Wisconsin.

We used to go campin' quite a bit in S Wisconsin.
Always had to make a side trip to the 7-Mile Fair. Back in the day, that was the most awesomest flea market I'd ever seen!
Technically that's where I bought my first BP gun. It was a 1851 Navy replica kit with no directions. I was about 10 years old and spent my last $7.00 on it. Had to talk him down from $10. :grin:

Back