• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Am I the only one in the Great Lakes Region?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didja make it to that shindig at Ligonier last weekend? It was a nice rendezvous.

Winchester is home, but I'm from Albany.

Just north of you in Three Rivers (MI) work in Elkhart. I'd be interested in putting together a group for some historical trekking if anyone in the area is interested.

Nice to meet you. I’ve would be interested for sure. I’m new to the world of muzzle loaders and very intrigued with the variety of pursuits one can explore.

Went thru boot camp at the GLNTC, then back again two years later for a Navy School. But that was in the last century. Haven’t beenback since. Not for any reason other than not having a reason. 😊

Back