• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Am I the only one in the Great Lakes Region?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am Barrie Chair of the BP section at Crumlin Sportsmans Club in London Ont. WE are a pretty active bunch with a nice range and clubhouse to call home. Welcome to the Forum.

Currently in Harrison Township, Mi. Moved here December 2019 from Cheboygan, Mi. I don't know many ppl in this area yet, but hear there is a Voyager group close by called Lac St. Clair Voyagers. Looking for Rev. War group portraying US Continental Army.

Currently in Harrison Township, Mi. Moved here December 2019 from Cheboygan, Mi. I don't know many ppl in this area yet, but hear there is a Voyager group close by called Lac St. Clair Voyagers. Looking for Rev. War group portraying US Continental Army.
Hi there! You are indeed close to our group, the Lac Ste. Claire Voyageurs! We usually meet the 3rd Tuesday of every month at the St. Clair Metropark Nature Center, but not this year The Lost Year of 2020. If you would like to meet some of us, we are having a picnic/lunch/gabfest in the shoreline park area adjacent to the Daysail area parking lot. bring a folding chair, a lunch. and prepare to wear a mask and social distance. Oh...this is important: we are having this lunch get-together TOMORROW August 29th at noon.

Hi there! You are indeed close to our group, the Lac Ste. Claire Voyageurs! We usually meet the 3rd Tuesday of every month at the St. Clair Metropark Nature Center, but not this year The Lost Year of 2020. If you would like to meet some of us, we are having a picnic/lunch/gabfest in the shoreline park area adjacent to the Daysail area parking lot. bring a folding chair, a lunch. and prepare to wear a mask and social distance. Oh...this is important: we are having this lunch get-together TOMORROW August 29th at noon.
Okay.....forget what I said about our lunch tomorrow. Looks like it's been scrubbed because of circumstances.

Okay.....forget what I said about our lunch tomorrow. Looks like it's been scrubbed because of circumstances.
Thank you for your response! I am very interested in meeting with your group. My son, who used to manage " Simple Adventures" at Lake St. Clair Metro Park" told me about your group and that someone who worked in the Nature Center was very active. I recently moved to Harrison Twp. from Cheboygan, last December in fact, so I'm very interested. Please let me know when it would be possible to meet with you or your group. I will provide you with a cell number via PM.
Thank you once again!

I grew up in Erie PA and still have a camp near Warren, zone 1b. Joined the Coast Guard and moved and hunted all over the country. Now retired from the CG and living in Maine. I still hunt PA each year.

I'm in Rochester Hills. Just a cannon guy though.
565x6h.jpg

Back