• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Am I the only one in the Great Lakes Region?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20 miles N of Green Bay! I’ve been black powder since high school (1980’s), but had a very long break from shooting them. Now I’m back on track.

I was there

First Annual Ft Mac .jpg

Last edited:
The Crumlin Road Sportsmens Assoc has a Black Powder Club in London Ont. I am the Chair of this group which is around 65 members in total. We have some of the best shots in Canada in my group.

Guernsey County Ohio. Longtime shooter/builder since the 70's.
Shoot at Canal Fulton Ohio, great club. Many good shooters. They hold the Ohio State Championship Shoot, date is July 5,6,7. Bring your rifle and shoot, open to the public.
Gordy

Yes it is Very Addictive. I had my shooting team members all out shooting this morning. It was a great day.

That's a good point Dutch but the way things sometimes go I would end up hitting the narrow end of the barn instead of the broad side.

I am the Chair of the Crumlin Rd sportsmans club in London Ont. I have around 60 members and really nice old clubhouse and range. WE love our Black Powder here very much.]

Back