Am I the only one in the Great Lakes Region?

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Reaction score
In summer ,I spend a week or two in the great lakes Rain forest off southern shore of lake Erie , northern Pa. Does that count?.........Welcome from Pa.

Reaction score
Professor............. the counties in Pa. , where we spend most of the summer are Tioga , Centre , Potter , and the Allegheny Nat. Forest.

Reaction score
Professor............. the counties in Pa. , where we spend most of the summer are Tioga , Centre , Potter , and the Allegheny Nat. Forest.
Just sold my cabin in forest county due to health reasons. Really miss it . Grew up in that country.

Reaction score
Professor, One of my bucket list items , was to have a camp. My son and I built one in 1996. At 75 , my hunting time is slipping away ,my son passed away , and the camp will go soon too. It has been good. ........oldwood

Gunny5821

Richard Turner
Reaction score
I'm located in the great lakes region of Alabama, almost dead center between Lake Eufaula, Lay Lake, Lake Martin, Smith Lake, Lake Guntersville, and Logan Martin Lake. According to Bill Dance the region is rated as some of the best Large Mouth Bass fishing in the World.

Reaction score
Professor, One of my bucket list items , was to have a camp. My son and I built one in 1996. At 75 , my hunting time is slipping away ,my son passed away , and the camp will go soon too. It has been good. ........oldwood
I know how you feel. It's tough to give it up. Sorry about your son.

Latest posts