• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Almost New, Left Hand Lyman GPR .54

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So,

You might have seen where I fooled around and shot a real "Hawken" at the Hawken Classic. OK,... so I got the bug and had a hankering for a more correct and serious representative of that rifle. I just put money down on a Selb... so what comes next? I am letting my Lyman go. Some may remember that not too long ago my brand new GPR developed a crack in the stock. Called Lyman and they sent me a new one. If the person wants the cracked stock (its not bad and could be fixed) I still have it with all the hardware etc. and will include it. Inside the box is an inspection sticker says it was inspected in 2013. No scratches no buggered screws like the title says "Almost New".

Things that I have done, I have the factory provided fixed sight on it at the moment, I still have the adjustable one as well. She was shooting low (Like most lymans) and I filed the front sight down nice and square to where she shoots with a 6 o'clock hold on a 9" bulls eye at 75yds. The bore is bright, I did take a maroon abrasive cloth to the bore to smooth it out a bit because it was cutting patches. She is doing fine now. I also pinned the ram rod. So basically all the work has been done, she is ready to go.

Current Accuracy load is 90 grs of 2F with .530 ball and .018 patch.

Looking at $650 shipped to lower 48 except where illegal. Y'all that reside in those states know who you are.

IMG_0341.JPG

IMG_0342.JPG

IMG_0343.JPG

IMG_0345.JPG

IMG_0346.JPG

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back