Allen Martin

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Flintandsteel

40 Cal.
Reaction score
When is part 2? Al is kinda my mentor, and I regard him as a good friend. (That’s pretty much anyone who’s met him twice)
I own The Busty Brunette, a beautiful, fully developed Lehigh, that’s my “once in a lifetime” rifle.
A fine gentleman, and a fantastic gun builder.

Juniata

40 Cal
Reaction score
Well I just filmed this all on Monday, yesterday after work I edited for 2 hrs and put this together. As long as my wife is ok watching the 3 kiddos when I get home (in order to let me throw together part 2 this afternoon) I'll upload it tonight.
So I always upload over night because it dogs down our WIFI immensely...I go to bed at 8 and when I get up at 3:30 it usually is uploaded within the last hour (around 2 AM) so if your a night owl watch for it anywhere from 2 to 3 AM. 😆

Juniata

40 Cal
Reaction score
Looking forward to part 3 Brian. I’m going to introduce myself to him at the gunmakers fair and thank him for agreeing to the interview.
Yea do that, we were back and forth on meeting up for well over a month. He's a busy guy. Understandably so.

Hopefully get to Part 3 today.

I won't make it to Kempton, I will be heading to NC for the week. I'd rather be at Kempton

Reaction score
Yea do that, we were back and forth on meeting up for well over a month. He's a busy guy. Understandably so.

Hopefully get to Part 3 today.

I won't make it to Kempton, I will be heading to NC for the week. I'd rather be at Kempton
I'm stoked for Kempton. The shift from good ol' Dixon's, the recovery from the shut-downs, I believe this event will be like blowing on glowing coals, it will ignite a fresh, new interest within the muzzle loading crowd!

Latest posts