• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

All large vous have been cancelled This summer in the Northeast except for the Ancient Ones!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nit wit

.69 Cal.
Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Sadly the Original North Eastern and the NLHF North Eastern have both due to circumstances beyond their control. The Ancient Ones Bi-centennial Rendezvous at the Windsor Fairgrounds on rt. 32 in Windsor Maine. July 25-August 1 For more information google The ancient ones of maine, click on the ancient ones message board, then click on the ancient ones bi-centennial rendezvous 2020. Primitive camping, modern tenting or RV camping with hook ups(not women). About 30 miles to the coast of Maine, so come on up do some shooting and eat some lobster. Do not hesitate to contact me! we will also have vendor space and free blanket traders and primitive vendors are asked to make a small donation if possible.Partially sponsored by the great state of Maine! Please spread the word.

Thanks
Nit Wit

Sorry Folks, I just got word that our Governor has extended the ban of no more than 50 people at a gathering. She is going to bury our state just as she buried our Rendezvous. I am without words that should be in print.
Nit Wit

Sorry Folks, I just got word that our Governor has extended the ban of no more than 50 people at a gathering. She is going to bury our state just as she buried our Rendezvous. I am without words that should be in print.
Nit Wit
Sorry to hear. Hang tough

Latest posts

Back