• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Alifia RiverRendezvous

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was there last year, had a great time. Used to go there regularly when I lived in FL.

We are across from the hawk and knive range. let me know what you have. We have alot of young families getting started. Our sign says Magpies nest.

I got things loaded up in TN and have made it south to friends in Sarasota now
IMG_2022-12-29-12-16-54-654[1].jpg

The armory should be setup in the NW for sales and repair along with the new blunderbus

Attachments

• IMG_2022-12-12-20-48-30-078.jpg
    IMG_2022-12-12-20-48-30-078.jpg
    744.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2023-01-01-16-45-22-266[1].jpg
    IMG_2023-01-01-16-45-22-266[1].jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Always enjoyed camping and shooting there, bunch of great folks, and the rifle prize is pretty cool!

I'm so glad I found this. I'm not a member of the shooting club floridafrontiersmen.org but live in the Tampa Bay area. I want to come on the 20th as general public. I have a Pedersoli Indian Trade gun and Pedersoli Scout Rifle, both flintlock. I know they have a range there with very strict rules for percussion, flitnlock, and wheel locks long guns and pistols. Can members of the general public shoot? I'm sure there is a range waiver. i got my own powder/ equipment. I wrote an email late last week to i[email protected] which is the contact information on Contact – The Alafia River Rendezvous® for the event.

Last edited:
They are a great group of folks. I'd suggest visiting the rendezvous during the public days and go back to the scoring building and talk to someone about becoming a member. I shot there many times over the years and always enjoyed it.

They are a great group of folks. I'd suggest visiting the rendezvous during the public days and go back to the scoring building and talk to someone about becoming a member. I shot there many times over the years and always enjoyed it.
I was thinking of doing that Friday thanks. I am still going dressed up in my early 19th century wear.

Latest posts

Back