• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ain't gonna take it any longer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hall of Shame for poor businesses?

• Yes

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • No

Votes: 37 88.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as phone calls being dropped and having a hard time getting through to business, that could be covid related too. So maybe the company is doing the right thing and not laying off employees and letting staff telework. The local infrastructure may not be able to support the number of people using the internet and phone lines in a given area. Most VPN pipe lines and net providers where never made to handle the volume throttled through now.

Sometimes we forget about worldwide supply chains and how they affect everything we consume. Reminds me of what happened a decade or so ago with GM when one of their contractors that made a single tiny little critical part that goes into all their cars went on strike and suddenly every GM plant was closed and the dealership lots were empty. Outside of the staffing issues we've had lately, every single one of the 50 or so supply chain stops for virtually everything has been affected in the last year. Honestly, I'm amazed anything at all is making it through to production.... Seems we can blame the Chinese for the virus, AND for keeping the supply chains open. What a world....

Lets go a step even further- Should we post a thread on every forum of members who are rude and mean?
There are forum members who seem to think constant complaining about everything and anything is somehow constructive, at least in their world. A Henny Penny type existence. Feel sorry for them, as many are probably like that in the ‘real’ world and will have very few, if any friends.

Legitimate complaints are one thing, but;
The muzzleloading sport is probably the smallest of all gun related sports. The last thing we should be doing is bashing our suppliers, especially during this time. Many of our suppliers are mom and pop shops. These times have been hard on many of them.
This thread needs to disappear. It's harmful to the sport, and that harms us all.
If we sow weeds in our garden we will all starve.

Vote with your own wallet, not someone else's.
A "hall of shame" would create unverifiable biases. It's just another creative anti-gun tool to attack the industry, if not from Anti-gunners then from large corporate competition trying to drive out little guys.
Geesh guys, wake up we're fighting ourselves now.

I would like to think this forum has more dignity than to succumb the Jerry Springer style of some other forums I see on the internet. I come here for the education. If we are seriously debating this here and now maybe we should just figure out a way to shoot ourselves in the head with our longrifles and be done with it.

I don't see how a "Hall of Shame" would contribute anything to the forum.

It would only become a place for dissatisfied members to complain and it is doubtful that anyone with good things to say about a company would bother to post it in this thread.

This thread would become a "Whine and Cheese" party to steal the punch line of an old joke I can't repeat on the forum.

Basically what I'm saying is, I voted NO and I'm going to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back