• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

After the Kibler Kits

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Bill,
I started a restocking after watching your videos, built a rifle shop bess , then finished the restock . Then built an early Kibler Colonial. Sometimes you just have to mix it up to not be bored or overwhelmed.
Built an smr and have a rifle shop Baker on the bench now. Also have parts for two pistols waiting.

Keep in mind there is significantly more than just ease of assembly and completeness when comparing our kits to many others. Our design, style, aesthetics, historical correctness etc. are a significantly better than any other offerings in my opinion. I know many don't understand this point since they either don't have an appreciation for those things or haven't taken the time to study and learn the attributes of well built longrifles. Let me just say that you are getting all the quality of that would go into a 5 figure custom longrifle. This isn't true with other products available.

Jim
Here’s expressing my appreciation for the tremendous quality I see in the SMR kit recently received and for the detail in the videos you have made.
Thank you.

Back