• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Adjustable Powderhorn or shooting bag strap.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

I had a customer order one of these from me awhile back, so I decided that if one will sell, why not make more and list them? So far the customers really like them.

Please support our Craftsmen. Buy American:
1605027146637.jpeg

This is an all leather, fully adjustable, completely hand crafted (by me), Horn or bag strap. The price is $45.00 + $8.00 s&h. The strap is 1” wide. It’s made from top quality, 5 oz. Oil tanned, leather. The Strap features a new design 1” hand forged iron; center bar buckle, which makes the strap fully adjustable from Approx. 42” to Approx. 58”. That does not include the 2 soft buckskin thongs at the ends so you can tie it to your horn or bag. These Buckskin thongs are 16” and folded to 8” at each end of the strap. The thongs have been passed through Antique Silver eyelets and knotted for security, but you can eliminate the thong if you want.

The strap is Chocolate Brown in color and the oils and waxes added during the tanning process will add to it’s waterproofness.

The buckle end of this strap has been riveted to keep the buckle well secured. There is also a belt keeper loop that’s positioned between 2 Antique Silver rivets for security. The belt keeper loop on the strap, helps to control the loose end of the strap if it’s been shortened all the way.

Here’s your chance to have a powder horn or shooting bag with a custom strap that will get you noticed.

I will burn my signature into the strap as usual.

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the 50 United states. Shipping outside of the US is costly. Prices will vary accordingly.

I prefer PayPal; and I CANNOT stress this enough, Please use the PayPal friends option when sending funds! I also accept postal and bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, the exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• New strap 001 edited 30.jpg
    New strap 001 edited 30.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 269
  • New strap 002 edited 30.jpg
    New strap 002 edited 30.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 286
  • New strap 003 edited 30.jpg
    New strap 003 edited 30.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 269
OK folks, here's another one. Everybody seemed to really like them, so I made more.
Christmas is only 4 weeks away, don't miss out on this one for next year's rendezvous season. Get it for yourself or a buddy, spouse,or neighbor who shoots. Make a nice Peace offering for neighbors? ;)
God bless:
Two Feathers

Just in time for Christmas. Get this adjustable strap for yourself or a friend.
You cannot beat the price. I've sold a bunch of 'em.
Merry Christmas.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Howdy folks:
This beauty is still here just waiting for some creative person to take it home. I'm sure there are a lot of ways to use it besides as a bag or horn strap? Replace that old worn out strap on your spouses bag with this one for a more primitive look. She'll love ya for it! OR, lengthen it with some more thongs to make a sling for your favorite Smoke Pole? There's any number of things you could use it for.
Happy New Year.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Hey folks:
This strap is still waiting for one of you to take 'er home.
The Rondy season is nearly here and I'm sure there's more than a couple of horns out there that could use a "face lift" for the new season. Don't wait for your strap to break from rot or for you to just get bored with it. Grab this one while it's still available. You won't be disappointed. I've sold a number of these and my customers like them. They like the adjustability, the convenience of being able to swap it to a different horns or bags, and just the overall look, smell, and feel of a good leather strap!
Maybe I'll see y'all at a shoot.
Thanks for being a customer.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

I had a customer order one of these from me awhile back, so I decided that if one will sell, why not make more and list them? So far the customers really like them.

Please support our Craftsmen. Buy American: View attachment 49640

This is an all leather, fully adjustable, completely hand crafted (by me), Horn or bag strap. The price is $45.00 + $8.00 s&h. The strap is 1” wide. It’s made from top quality, 5 oz. Oil tanned, leather. The Strap features a new design 1” hand forged iron; center bar buckle, which makes the strap fully adjustable from Approx. 42” to Approx. 58”. That does not include the 2 soft buckskin thongs at the ends so you can tie it to your horn or bag. These Buckskin thongs are 16” and folded to 8” at each end of the strap. The thongs have been passed through Antique Silver eyelets and knotted for security, but you can eliminate the thong if you want.

The strap is Chocolate Brown in color and the oils and waxes added during the tanning process will add to it’s waterproofness.

The buckle end of this strap has been riveted to keep the buckle well secured. There is also a belt keeper loop that’s positioned between 2 Antique Silver rivets for security. The belt keeper loop on the strap, helps to control the loose end of the strap if it’s been shortened all the way.

Here’s your chance to have a powder horn or shooting bag with a custom strap that will get you noticed.

I will burn my signature into the strap as usual.

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the 50 United states. Shipping outside of the US is costly. Prices will vary accordingly.

I prefer PayPal; and I CANNOT stress this enough, Please use the PayPal friends option when sending funds! I also accept postal and bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, the exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers
How can someone see what you have to sell? I'm new to the Forum, and don't navigate it well. Do you have a website? Pls send contact info. Thanks, Flintlock00

flintlock00:
Thank you for your interest. My only "contact info." is here on the forum. I do have a business email, but to view what I have for sale, you'll need to go to either the Shooting Accessories Sale/Trade/Wanted forum, OR the Edged Weapons Sale/Trade/Wanted forum and look for any listing by Two Feathers. You can do a search for Two Feathers, but that'll bring up EVERYTHING I ever had my name on here.

If you contact me at my business address, I will only be able to show you what's already listed here on the forum.
I can't relist every sale item I have in an email, but if you write to this address [email protected]
I'll try to send you some of the items with sales info. or at least links to the item itself on this forum
I'm sorry, but this is the best I can do. If you have a specific item in mind, let me know and I'll look to see if I have a listing for something like it?
Navigating this website isn't that hard. Just decide what topic you're looking for, like knives, clothing, shooting accessories, etc. and click on the topic in the main menu. When it opens look for what you want, OR any listings by Two Feathers.
I hope this helped somewhat?
I know websites can be tricky at times. I'm 72 and no Tech Savvy wire head, but I managed. :thumb: ;) It took a bit of perseverance. I'm sure you can as well.
Thank you again.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Rudy
Yes, but I can't ship it until the 22 ND. Of June. If you want it I'll try to remove it. I'm on my phone and I'm no good at this. My computer is out for repairs until next week.
Dave

Two Feathers,
When would you like me to send you the money? I can do it tomorrow if you want.

Rudy
Rudy:
Sorry buddy but I'm not home. You can send the money of you want but
the strap won't ship until at least the 22.
You still have my PayPal address, you can send it to that. Thank you again. I can't use a phone for this to save my life!!!
I'll get back to you next Tuesday.
God bless:
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back