• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Adjustable bag or powder horn strap.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

I have another one. These are going faster than Jello shots at a frat party! I can't keep up with the demand!

Here's another all leather, fully adjustable, completely hand crafted powder horn or bag strap. The price is $45.00 + $8.00 s&h. The strap is 1” wide. It’s made from top quality, 5 oz. vegetable tanned, tooling leather. The Strap features a 1” hand forged iron center bar buckle, which makes the strap fully adjustable from Approx. 42” to Approx. 58”. That does not include the 2 soft buckskin thongs at the ends for tying to your horn or bag. These are 16” (folded to 8”) at each end of the strap. The thongs have been passed through Antique Silver eyelets and knotted for security, but you can eliminate the thongs if you want.

The strap is Chocolate Brown in color and has been dyed, waxed, oiled sealed, and buffed, to a nice sheen, all for water resistance.

The buckle end of this strap has been riveted to keep the buckle well secured. There is also a belt keeper loop that’s positioned between 2 Antique Silver rivets for security. The belt keeper loop on the strap, helps to control the loose end of the strap once it’s been shortened.

Here’s your chance to own a powder horn or shooting bag with a custom strap that will get you noticed.

I have put my new makers mark stamp on the strap. I hope you approve. I will also burn my signature into the strap as usual before it ships.

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the 50 United states. Shipping outside of the US is costly. Prices will vary accordingly.

I prefer PayPal; and I CANNOT stress this enough, Please use the PayPal friends option when sending funds! I also accept postal and bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, the exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Newest strap 001 edited 30.jpg
    Newest strap 001 edited 30.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Newest strap 002 edited 30.jpg
    Newest strap 002 edited 30.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 75
  • Newest strap 003 edited 30.jpg
    Newest strap 003 edited 30.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 71
  • Newest strap 004 edited 30.jpg
    Newest strap 004 edited 30.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 66
Mornin' again Blaze:
Thank you very much for your nice comment. I didn't think they'd sell? I was wrong, they're selling like hotcakes! In fact I'm shipping the 3rd. one out in an hour.
This is the 4th. one I've listed in a month. The one I'm shipping got sold before I even had it finished.
I'll have to make one or two more just to be sure, so I don't have to make the next customer wait. Although I can turn one out in about a day.
Thanks for your time and support my friend.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back