• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN Adjustable bag or horn strap

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

Here is an all leather, fully adjustable, completely hand crafted, Horn or bag strap. The price is $45.00 + $8.00 USD$, s&h. To any of the 50 actual United States. The strap is 1” wide. It’s made from top quality, 5 oz. Chrome tanned leather. The Strap features a 1” hand forged iron; center bar buckle, which makes the strap fully adjustable from Approx. 38” to 54 There is an antique Brass eyelet at each end of the strap. A rawhide lace can be passed through the eyelets for tying the strap to your horn or bag.

The strap is Chocolate Brown in color.

The buckle end of this strap has been riveted to keep the buckle well secured. There is also a belt keeper loop that’s positioned between 2 Antique Brass rivets for security. The belt keeper loop on the strap, helps to control the loose end of the strap if it’s been shortened all the way.

Here’s your chance to have a powder horn or shooting bag with a custom strap that will get you noticed.

I prefer PayPal; please use the PayPal friend’s option when sending funds! I also accept postal and bank money orders and check. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. Checks will add 3 weeks. I ship same day as funds are received or checks clear, the exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• New strap, 3-3-2022 001.JPG
    New strap, 3-3-2022 001.JPG
    168.8 KB · Views: 139
  • New strap, 3-3-2022 002.JPG
    New strap, 3-3-2022 002.JPG
    179.4 KB · Views: 133
  • New strap, 3-3-2022 003.JPG
    New strap, 3-3-2022 003.JPG
    185 KB · Views: 118
  • New strap, 3-3-2022 004.JPG
    New strap, 3-3-2022 004.JPG
    210.2 KB · Views: 106
Howdy folks:
This strap is still waiting for a home? Be ready for the Rondy season this year. Give your bag or powder horn a face lift; with this well made adjustable, all leather strap.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Howdy folks:
This one is still here waiting for a home. This is the same strap at the same price that I've been selling it for, for 4 years. Don't pass this one up. It's a chance to upgrade your old horn with a new strap. The Summer Rondy and shoot season is fast approaching. Even with inflation being what it is, I'm still not going to raise the price on this item until I'm forced to.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Is the strap still available? I did not see your ball bag. I'm just getting into BP, so trying to gather the necessary bits at the moment.

Yup. the bag AND strap are both still here. Here's the link to the bag. FOR SALE - Large ball or shot bag
The bags have been selling very well. I don't know WHY the bag didn't move up too when I added to the post? They were right next to each other.
Thank you for your interest. PM me for more details if interested?
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back